Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm not joking...and don't call me Shirley.

For that matter, don't call me Jesus either, Holly.

I forgot how terrifying it is to blog. It's strage. I never have anything to say. Seriously...nothing to say. Well, I guess I can fake it for a while.

So, I've got this english teacher. She's about my age and she ain't hard on the eyes. It's pretty cool, because I'm repeating the class from way back when I was a sophomore and an idiot (I got a C in the class...what bullshit). Anyway, every day of class is fun because 1) I think she's under the impression that I'm a freshmen and 2) we always wind up having some random conversation about stupid things.

Take last friday for instance. We had to turn in a topic and thesis for our first "big" research paper. 4-5 pages. Argumentative. No problem, right? Well, for some reason, I got it into my head that I didn't want to argue 3 points on my issue...just two. And wouldn't you know it? She calls me up after class to talk about my thesis. "You can't argue two points, you can do one or three or more...just not two." Well, duh. But of course I had a point to make, so I went on and on about how it doesn't make sense that for one and three to be acceptable and not two. Boy it just isn't fair. I wonder how the number two feels about that.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm creating the impression that I'm an idiot or what. I have no game, people. It doesn't really matter at all. It's school, and this is my 6th year and I need to do something to break the routine.

Well, that's my little slice of bullshit for now. Maybe I'll post something stunning some day, but I doubt it.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus shit-balls, son!

-Adam

(Good to see you again.)

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one, two...

Three sir...

Three....


Aero

 

Post a Comment

<< Home