Sunday, February 26, 2006

Meh.

There isn't that much happening, these days - at least not with me. I wake up every day, I go to class (sometimes) and then I go home. That's about it. I eat now and again. I sure as shit don't read as often as I like. I spend way too much time on my computer, and I'm afraid I'm slipping into my CyberLAN slump again.

I've spent quite a bit of that time sorting through all that tired bullshit I've been talking about of late. You know, what to do after college and such. I still have no answers, and I'm beginning to wonder if I ever will. I don't know if I've said it before, but I think I'm just naturally discontent with everything. A prime example is that I can't stand using "I" so damn much...especially to start a sentence. I suck. Damnit...

I really like it when my writing is more external. Like when I'm talking about the things I'm doing. But right now, I'm not doing anything. At least not anything worth talking about at length. I just feel dull and inactive and terribly, terribly, lame right now. Ah well. There's always whiskey, I guess.

And speaking of lame: it's been almost 3 months, Cofer. Get off your ass, bro.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: the aimlessness - maybe it's almost time to start throwing darts at maps? Maps of the southeastern U.S., maybe, so we can drive to visit you and vice versa.

Re: my blog - It's broken, the database is corrupted, apparently irretrievably. As soon as I have time and motivation to write a script to scrape out all of my posts and put them in a new database, I'll start a new one with new software. Unless you want to do it for me...

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you say script, i say "bottle of tequilla and grep"
let's call the whole thing a blog...

-Rhys
(i resist your gogopolistic tendencies!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home