Monday, December 12, 2005

Study Break.

I'm just going to assume it was Casey who called me at 4:30 this morning. You sounded drunk and Jamaican or German, I really have no experience with "doing voices." You were also speaking waaaaaay too loudly into the phone which is why I couldn't understand what the fuck you were saying. I heard, "my friend," a few times, but that's about all I got out of the conversation. Sorry for hanging up on you, but it was 4:30 in the morning. And if it wasn't you, Casey, I apologize. Whoever it was, the accent sounded pretty cool.

So, you know this paper I'm writing? It's painful. I've got all these words and thoughts floating around in my head, and none of them want to come out. This has been the worst final week of school ever. It seems like my brain went on vacation a week before Thanksgiving and has refused to come back. Thank God Jesse and Cofer were around to eat sushi with me last night, I don't know what I would have done. Oh wait...yes I do...Taco Bell. But having friends around always makes eating a lot more entertaining, which makes the food that much more enjoyable. Nabe wasn't on form last night, the sushi wasn't all that great, but having friends made it all worth while.

For those of you who care, I should be in Oak Ridge by Friday. My last day at CMS is Thursday, and I can't say I'll be too happy to go. From what Chirsty tells me, I'm practically guaranteed a job with Gear Up next semester. She was telling me that I could keep doing the in-school thing, or switch to the after school program and have seven or eight kids of my own for a few hours every day. I've got to say that the concept appeals to me, but looking at my work load with school next semester makes me hesitate.

I realized just now that these words are coming out all wrong. I can't even think straight any more. Fucking finals. Gime a break, would ya, World? Just this once, I'm asking nice. Aaaah, fuck it. Back to work I go. Maybe I'll be able to say something worth reading tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home