Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Power Is In My Hands...Well, My Lap.

Yes, kiddies, it has arrived. My lovely powerbook of extra-uber-sexiness. Oh God how wonderful it is. It is perfect in every way! Oh how I can stream all my music from my computer here in the apartment. Oh, how I am going to set it up as a server. Oh! OH! OOOOOOOOOH! I'm in heaven, even though my (Great) Uncle Lester died this weekend, which sucked something major, and even though my Latin test raped me. I have my Powerbook, and all is right with the world. (Kinda sad how material things can lift one's spirits. Well considering where I was, probably a box of kittens would have done about the same.)

More ramblings at another time. For now, I enjoy my new toy. WHEEEE!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club, baby. We got jackets.

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(*club is for PBooks, not rape.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home