Friday, May 12, 2006

A Psudo Update

I'm sorry, you guys. I know I've been lax on the updates. The thing is, me and Words aren't exactly getting along these days. I can't say one thing without wanting to say all things. Right now there are too many thoughts crowding around my brain and my fingers just can't keep up.

On the corporeal side - not a whole lot is going on. Moved in with Jesse, for the most part. Things are going well so far. Working on graduating. Not so sure about finding a job. I’ll spill my guts on that later, other more pressing issues are on my mind at this time.

On the emotional side - heavy shit. If you're one of the few people I haven't told yet, Amber is dating Mike now. Yes, Mike Hannarhan. I'll be posting my thoughts on the whole thing soon enough. But for now, I'm not going to say anything other than I love both of them very much and in no way feel betrayed or anything like that. Hell, I'm as happy as I can be for them. I am upset because of it, but not for the reason you may think. I've spoken with a few of you about it, so maybe you know...but there's more to tell. But before I get into that, I have a phone call to make.

I have a feeling that Words and I are going to work things out. We just need a little time.

Until we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home