Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Wheels They Just Keep A'Turnin

Today was a much better day at CMS. I helped a couple kids who missed class yesterday figure out what the hell was going on in 1st block. I goofed up quite a bit. I bet the think I'm an idiot. But 2nd block was a bit better. As fate would have it, the same guy I thought was being lazy last week is in fact just...well...behind. He's in the 8th grade, but he's old enough to be a Sophomore. I spent pretty much the entire class helping him with his homework, most of which consisted of simple addition and multiplication of positive and negative numbers. He is supposed to be learning how to plot points on an axis...he needs to learn how to add and subtract. Talk about feeling helpless. I did manage to get him through it with minimal help at the end. He can do the work, he just needs to be able to do it faster and without help. Poor bastard.

Ok, I can't keep my damn hands off this laptop. I hate to be all hyperbolic and shit, but it is too sexy.

For your listening pleasure, check out Imogen Heap. She writes some killer shit. The album is damn fine.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

ha ha i'm internet stalking you when i should be writing a paper...

la la la chuck you are so funny

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just now got around to reading through your last few posts, Chux0r. Dammit, you learned to write when I wasn't looking.

Sorry for not looking.

I think I'll be in Chattanooga Friday night to see Das Foreigner. To what will you be up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home