Friday, August 25, 2006

Do As I Say And You Live.

Ableton (Not Exactly) Live is done. Not that you knew it was in produciton or anything. To be honest, even I didn't know I was doing it until it was mostly done. It's funny how that happens sometimes.

What it isn't: Anything special. It's just straight up mixing, as Jesse would say, "With the training wheels on." Ableton did all the hard work, I just put it together. No tricks. No effects...well maybe a tad bit of reverb and delay at the very end of one song. But there is no fancy shit like mixing James Brown over KMFDM.

What it is (credit where it's due):

1) Halogen vs Nash T - On A Bridge
2) Quivver - Space Manoeuvers - Part 3
3) Trafik - Your Light (Luke Chable Vocal Mix)
4) Unkle - Reign (Way Out West Mix)
5) Chris Carter - Panorama
6) Deep Dish - Say Hello (Dylan Rhymes Acid Thunder Remix)
7) Shiloh - All Those Things
8) Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (R3volve Mix)
9) Digital Witchcraft - Fingerpaint
10) BT - Ferris Wheel (Love Theme)

FYI, you will probably want to change the file name and ID3 tags yourself. I was in a hurry to upload it for some people and didn't take the time to fiddle with putting my name on it. Anyway, I hope you like it. Comments are, of course, your moral and social obligation to me.

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always leave out the wank....wank....wank....wank....but perhaps we leave the wanking to me. This post was unintentionally unfortunate.

- Jesse

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't....budged...eyes....red....computer.........a beauty I have never known......

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i know i'm a little late in the game but...where did it go?

ps - i updated, biatch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home