Monday, June 05, 2006

A Proposition - Not Sex For Once

I'd written something about my inner child being eaten by a mastadon in what was now my 5th attempt at updating. I've been convinced that I don't really get excited about anything any more...until I read about THIS AWESOMENESS in the newspaper. I found myself saying, "HOLY LIVING FUCK! I GOTA SEE THIS!.

And so I shall!!!

Is 7/15 enough advance notice for you? BT's playing at Eleven50 that night too, if you need added incentive. Admission is free if your name is Cara Cox. *Wink wink nudge nudge tweak nipple tweak nipple*

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger glasshole said...

Damn, I gotta get out (on the internet) more. I've seen you since you posted this. I suck. sorry. Also I'd go but that's opening weekend. I probably already told you that. The marriott Marquis has a special room rate that includes two tickets to the aquarium and parking for what is usually their normal room rate. Just thought you should know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home