Sunday, October 29, 2006

Daylight-Savings Time 1 - Chuck 0

I forgot about that stupid thing...again...and got to work an entire hour early. If I were the grumpy type, I'd have been pissed. Don't believe Lunchie's lies. I'm really one of those cheerfully annoying and upbeat individuals in the morning. If I'm grouchy, it's probably because I just don't like you very much at that point in time anyway. My mood really doesn't depend on the amount of sleep I've had, although there is plenty of evidence to suggest that my sanity level does. But really, there's nothing you can really do about something like this but smile and let the night auditor get a good laugh at your expense. I also made it a point to run over to the kitchen and let them sink their teeth into this piece of comedy gold. If anyone deserves to laugh at the lazy cracker next door, it's those guys.

It's the little things, ya know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home