Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sorry Rae Rae.

Yeah, I have been working. They've got me on a pretty consistent weekend schedule now. Last week we had the Chattanooga Head Race and the shop was under siege by Universities flavored Clemson, Duke, UTK, GA, and GA Tech. Oh, and their parents too. Amanda tells me that there was a line of 20 people at 7am before she even opened the door. When I got there at 8am she was ankle-deep in receipts. It was a really fun day. Seriously, I had a blast. This weekend is Dad's birthday and next weekend is an even bigger regatta.

Anyway, that's my excuse for not coming to Nashvegas to visit. Believe me, I want to but it's looking like it's going to be a while. Especially since Dad called me a couple nights ago to inform me that Aunt Blanche is going to die soon...very very soon. So there is going to be a memorial service in Ohio that will require my attendance...unless I'm working. No condolences, please. Members of my family tend to live as long as they like and die when it's the decent thing to do, so there's no need to be sad. Any excuse to get the family together is a good one.

I'll try to get up there as soon as possible and have something better for you next time I update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home