Thursday, December 07, 2006

Two Quick Things

First: if you didn't know about this dude, edumicate yourself. I saw a thing on PBS (I think) about that cat and he was one cool dude. I know he could have taken those Wright Brothers in a fight. I almost wish he had gotten into fisticuffs with them. That'd really have been a historical treat. Too bad about the way he checked out.

Second: Yep. A good read. Just goes to show that you shouldn’t believe everything you read. Except, of course, for when I put it in my major author paper an say I told ya so more than 100 years later. If I could high-five ya, Jules baby, I would. But I’m trying to keep my keyboard clean.

I'll have that update I promised tomorrow. At least that’s the plan. Work as been a fucking dog this week and I don't feel like being overly poetical right now. Besides, you have some reading to do.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah right.

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew! Finally got through that Santos Wikipedia article. BBC article took me two weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home